Friday, January 11, 2013

The Most Interesting Man in the World

I was asked to do a painting of the Most Interesting Man in the World (the face of Dos Equis) and Barry Andrews.  Barry's company Andrews Distributing successfully distributed over one million cases of Dos Equis recently.  As a thank you reward, I was asked by Mirrorball, a creative marketing firm who's client is Dos Equis to make a 30" x 40" painting of the two men toasting.  I had about a week and a half to work on the project, but as always I did it one shot.  I began the painting at 7pm Sunday night and finished it by 9am Monday morning. Went a little nuts but they were very happy with the result.  The piece is being framed and shipped for a ceremony to Andrews this week.  Thanks Dos Equis and Mirrorball!





No comments:

Post a Comment